ADIALEIPTWS

In 1Thess. 1:3 3  we have ADIALEIPTWS MNHMONEUONTES  translated "
Remembering without ceasing" (KJV).  Could it possibly have a qualitative
meaning as well as or rather than being related to time?  That is, would I
be stretching this a great deal to say,  "Remembering and leaving nothing
out.." or "Remembering everything of your work of faith..."?

An aside while I'm on this verse;  A.T. Robertson has this related to
...TOU KURIOU HMWN IHSOU XRISTOU as an objective genitive.  Is there a way
(other than one's best educated guess) to determine when the genitive is
used objectively or subjectively?