Re: 2 Thess 2:6 and the EIS TO clause

Paul S. Dixon (dixonps@juno.com)
Thu, 03 Jul 1997 02:36:56 EDT

I sent this out 4 days ago and received no response.
In the meanwhile in a private post with Charles Powell (who
wrote an article in the current issue of BibliothecaSacra
on the identity of the Restrainer in 2 Thess 2) it was brought
to my attention that my post was never seen. In case you
did not receive it, I am resending it.

If someone did get it previously, please let me know. Thanks.