Re: SIGATW in 1 Cor 14:34

Jonathan Robie (jwrobie@mindspring.com)
Tue, 08 Jul 1997 20:46:47 -0400

At 06:58 AM 7/8/97 -0400, Carl W. Conrad wrote:
>Speaking only for myself--NOT as a member of the B-Greek Staff--, I have to
>say that I think this thread has become rather tedious. I've been reluctant
>to comment about it because I know how important this issue is to Paul and
>to Jonathan both. Nevertheless, it seems to me that Paul and Jonathan have
>both made abundantly clear to anybody still reading the thread exactly what
>the point of their disagreement is; I don't see any new arguments being
>brought to bear upon the issue in the successive posts.

Yes, I agree. I hesitated before sending out that last post, and I think I
should have hesitated a little longer. I'm sorry for prolonging this
exchange to the point of tedium.

SIGATW! (At least, with respect to this topic...)

Jonathan

Jonathan Robie jwrobie@mindspring.com http://www.mindspring.com/~jwrobie
POET Software, 3207 Gibson Road, Durham, N.C., 27703 http://www.poet.com