RE: EIMI and Time (for the second year)

Williams, Wes (Wes.Williams@echostar.com)
Thu, 10 Jul 1997 11:16:39 -0600

Dear Bill,

Yes, I did say the below tongue-in-cheek, having fond interchanges with
Carl, et. al. for almost three years now. The b-greek culture I remember
(up until 3 months ago) had occasional respectful lightheartedness,
which I thought was a good reminder to prevent taking selves too
seriously. I personally think that true learning is best achieved when
one's ideas are exposed to a variety of constructive criticisms
(lighthearted "zaps") while maintaining a tolerance for each other's
backgrounds, and I welcome such. I take it you are new to b-greek Bill?
If so, welcome. If not, thank you for your welcome reminder. Please
respond off-list so we do not clutter everyone's mailboxes.

Sincerely,
Wes