Re: hAPAX LEGOMENA

Bart Ehrman (behrman@email.unc.edu)
Sun, 27 Jul 1997 11:26:33 -0400 (EDT)

David,

This is very interesting. Quick question: Matthew, to take an example,
is probably ten or eleven times as large as 1 Thessalonians. How does
that affect things? (i.e., wouldnt' 1 thess. be harder than Matthew, on
average, if it were as long?)

-- Bart D. Ehrman, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill