Re: CHARA

Jonathan Robie (jwrobie@mindspring.com)
Thu, 14 Aug 1997 14:58:05 -0400

At 07:35 AM 8/14/97 -0600, Bud Brown wrote:

>But I'm having a hard time with CHARA; specifically, how it might be a new
>man characteristic needed in our relationships with others. So I thought
>perhaps the august members of this list might have some insights.

OK, this is a hunch, not based on research. But to me, one of the marks of
the Spirit is a certain joy in others, a lightness and rejoicing to be with
others. People who exhibit the fruit of the spirit do not find everyone
around them to be a trial and a burden, but rejoice in them and celebrate
their relationships. So joy *is* an important characteristic in our
relationships with others.

Jonathan

Jonathan Robie jwrobie@mindspring.com http://www.mindspring.com/~jwrobie
POET Software, 3207 Gibson Road, Durham, N.C., 27703 http://www.poet.com