Re: LXX lexicon

Nichael Lynn Cramer (nichael@sover.net)
Thu, 21 Aug 1997 10:52:13 -0400

lakr wrote:
>David,
>In one of the catalogues I get, they have an introductory price for
>what appears to be a new Hatch and Redpath. I believe the price is
>something like $75 instead of $125. I think the catalogue is from
>Eisenbrauns.

Hatch and Redpath is, of course, well worth having and it is nice to see
that is is back in print. (Moreover the recent entries in the catalogues
say that the new editions will have a new appendix, which can also be
bought separately.)

However, it should be noted that H&R is a concordance and not a Lexicon.

Nichael
nichael@sover.net "Did I forget, forget to mention Memphis,
http://www.sover.net/~nichael/ Home of Elvis and the ancient Greeks..."