Re: B-GREEK Logo

lakr (lakr@netcom.com)
Sun, 5 Oct 1997 07:42:12 -0700 (PDT)

> At 05:38 PM 10/4/97 -0700, lakr wrote:
> >Dear B-Greekers,
> >
> >This logo was worked up by my son, Brandon. If you like the concept, it
> >can be modified further.
>
> If anybody wants to submit a logo, please send it to me and I'll post it to
> the web site.
>
> If several people send me mails voting for Brandon's logo concept, I'll move
> it into the finalist's circle, but I would need a version that was 5 K, like
> the other logos - this one is 77 K.
>
> Jonathan

Johathan, thanks for considering it !
I was not aware of the size restriction as Brandon worked according to
the specs you posted below :

''SunSITE, which sponsors the B-Greek web site, has asked us to develop a
logo. SunSITE has a few criteria that we need to follow (72x72 bits, black
border), but other than that, it is up to us.''

The reason for the size is of course, the animation built into it.
If you like it I am sure only one frame would be much smaller.

Are you sure about the size reqirement ? I think the motion is kindof
cool, myself.

Sincerely,
Larry Kruper