RE: O LOGOS

William Ramey (wramey@inthebeginning.org)
Sun, 12 Oct 1997 22:19:39 -0500

Hello,

Perhaps I missed in your explanation concerning Jesus Christ that "in Him all the fulness of Deity [Godhead] dwells in bodily form" (Col. 2:9). It is noteworthy that this quote immediately follows, "See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, according to the tradition of men, according to the elementary principles of the world, rather than according to Christ" (Col. 2:8).

Covered by His mercy,

Bill

Email: Wramey@InTheBeginning.org
Website: InTheBeginning.org

P.S. Be sure to visit the new KINGDOM SERIES webpage!

-----Original Message-----
From: Roberto Dam [SMTP:rad@infonet.com.py]
Sent: Monday, October 13, 1997 1:42 AM
To: b-greek@virginia.edu
Subject: O LOGOS

<< File: 3PERSONS.html >> It is an interesting proposition, I think, to start discussing O LOGOS.
The starting point,
however, as I see it, is not semantical, but theological. When we see
the true relationship between YHVH, Yeshuah/"Jesus" and the Holy Spirit
do you start to comprehend the possible and true translation.
I am attaching our article, A GOD IN THREE PERSONS OR A GOD IN THREE
PARTS, which will give interested parties a chance to open hitherto
unexpected vistas into O LOGOS.
Hasta la vista!
Julio Dam
Messianic Pastor,