Re: O LOGOS

Jonathan Robie (jwrobie@mindspring.com)
Mon, 13 Oct 1997 06:57:59 -0400

At 11:41 PM 10/12/97 -0700, Roberto Dam wrote:
>It is an interesting proposition, I think, to start discussing O LOGOS.
>The starting point,
>however, as I see it, is not semantical, but theological. When we see
>the true relationship between YHVH, Yeshuah/"Jesus" and the Holy Spirit
>do you start to comprehend the possible and true translation.
>I am attaching our article, A GOD IN THREE PERSONS OR A GOD IN THREE
>PARTS, which will give interested parties a chance to open hitherto
>unexpected vistas into O LOGOS.

PLEASE do not post HTML attachments to the list - post the URL instead. If
it isn't up on the web, translate it to ASCII. Recently, someone else posted
a .GIF to the list. Please use only ASCII.

Jonathan

Jonathan Robie jwrobie@mindspring.com http://www.mindspring.com/~jwrobie
POET Software, 3207 Gibson Road, Durham, N.C., 27703 http://www.poet.com