(no subject)

Jonathan Robie (jwrobie@mindspring.com)
Mon, 13 Oct 1997 16:34:53 -0400

At 03:56 PM 10/13/97 -0400, Carlisle J Sanford wrote:
>I received the following bibliographical reference from some source on
>the internet:
>Rogers/Rogers, The New Linguistic and Exegetical Key to the Greek NT
>(Zondervan, 96). Zondervan has no record of publishing it and CBD and
Eisenbrauns
>do not sell it. Can anyone advise if this reference is available and
>where it can be purchased?

This is the volume that I have:

Linguistic Key to the Greek New Testament
Fritz Rienecker, Cleon Rogers
Grand Rapids: Zondervan, September 1, 1982
ISBN 031032050X

It was due to come out in a new edition in August, 1997. The ISBN for the
new edition is: 0310201756.

The "Linguistic Key" is a useful book, but I find Zerwick/Grosvenor more
helpful for the same purpose:

A Grammatical Analysis of the Greek New Testament
Max Zerwick and Mary Grosvenor.
Rome: Biblical Institute Press, 1981.
ISBN 88-7653-588-8

Hope this helps,