Re: Word Order Bibliography

Ward Powers (bwpowers@eagles.bbs.net.au)
Sat, 25 Oct 1997 23:04:26 +1000

At 16:10 97/10/24 -0500, Carl wrote:

>I'm taking the liberty of forwarding directly to the list this
>bibliographical aid; it may not be of interest to all, but to some it may
>turn out quite valuable. I'll thank Gerald Lincoln directly here and now
>for sharing this with us.

[Bibliography SNIPPED]

Now, that is a really great bibliography.

It looks as if it will take about half my remaining years to read it all,
but I will certainly be ploughing into it, to benefit from the experience
of these others regarding word order.

Thank you, Carl, and thank you. Gerald.

Regards,

Ward

Rev Dr B. Ward Powers Phone (International): 61-2-9799-7501
10 Grosvenor Crescent Phone (Australia): (02) 9799-7501
SUMMER HILL NSW 2130 email: bwpowers@eagles.bbs.net.au
AUSTRALIA.