Re: LXX text available?

Bill White (billw@wolfram.com)
Tue, 28 Oct 1997 13:09:43 -0600

If you can navigate gopherspace you can find parallel-column hebrew-aramaic
and greek jewish scriptures and a morphologically analyzed septuagint at:

gopher ccat.sas.upenn.edu
gopher menu path 2, 9, 1

Also be sure to read their usage restrictions!

I'm typesetting the LXX Isaiah for personal study from these files using
TeX and the ibygreek font set.

Cheers -

Bill
,_____. Bill White
) ( Mathematica, TeX, QuarkXPress
/ | Publications Department
( | Wolfram Research, Inc.
| * | 100 Trade Center Drive
\ | Champaign, IL 61820-7237
\_ | Voice: +1-217-395-0700 x234 Fax: +1-217-398-0747
) / http://www.wolfram.com/~billw/
\_,/ Usual disclaimers apply.