PR - Logos Bible Software to be Ported to the Mac

Thu, 30 Oct 1997 05:22:28 -0600

Some of us on the list who actually are Mac users, in spite of what Umberto
Eco has said about the theological differences between Mac and DOS users,
will find this PR notice of the porting of LOGOS software to the Mac
platform welcome.