Re: Exegetical Greek by Wallace

Jonathan Robie (jwrobie@mindspring.com)
Fri, 31 Oct 1997 06:45:50 -0500

At 10:35 PM 9/30/97 -0400, Fivefree@aol.com wrote:

>I see from the CBD catalog that Dan Wallace's Grammar is being sold for a
>good price with another edition coming out (to replace it?) soon. Is anyone
>familiar with the situation enough to say if the first one is worth the
>purchace or should I skip it and buy the second edition for my library?
>Thanks for any wisdom in this situation.

I have the a copy of the first edition, and it does not have a conventional
index, though it does have a scripture index. A conventional index can also
be downloaded from Bill Mounce's site, and it will be present in the second
edition. Since I use indexes a lot, I would probably want to buy the second
edition rather than the first.

Jonathan

Jonathan Robie jwrobie@mindspring.com http://www.mindspring.com/~jwrobie
POET Software, 3207 Gibson Road, Durham, N.C., 27703 http://www.poet.com