Spiro Zodhiates

James Bowick (bowick@idirect.com)
Sat, 08 Nov 1997 21:49:11 -0500

chrisbabcock@erols.com wrote:

> Spiro Zodhiates is one reputabable scholar who is a proponent of the distinction in usage between the singular and plural of GLWSSA. The
semantic arguement is,

> Chris Babcock
> <chrisbabcock@erols.com>
> Bachelor of Missiology candidate
> Maryland Bible College and Seminary

I would actually be interested in the opinions of others in this group
on Zodhiates. He has always struck me as somewhat superficial in his
analysis, forcing distinctions in Greek words that have overlapping
semantic ranges. As a book seller, I tend to promote other works (such
as the little Kittel) ahead of his for the beginner. If I have
miss-judged him I would really like to know.

Thanks for your help

James Bowick, B.Th.
Floor Mangaer
Cameron's Christian Bookstore