(no subject)

Todd Pedlar (todd@handel.phys.nwu.edu)
Thu, 13 Nov 1997 18:02:53 -0600

marc bauer wrote:

> dear b-greekers,
>
> in the hinterlands of montana, where i am, i have not yet found a
> corresponding concordance for the nrsv like strongs for the kjv or the
> one for the niv which ed or author's name presently slips my mind. i
> have only seen a analytical concordance for the nrsv.

The only NRSV exhaustive concordance I know of is by Kohlenberger,
but it does not have a Greek/Hebrew lex as yet. If that's not
a problem for you (though I imagine it is), you can get it at
CBD (www.christianbook.com) for $9.95.

Regards,

Todd

Todd K. Pedlar - Northwestern Univ., Nucl. & Particle Physics
FNAL E835 Homepage: http://numep1.phys.nwu.edu/tkp.html
Phone: (847) 491-8630 (630) 840-8048 Fax: (847) 491-8627
Genius is the ability to act rightly without precedent--the power
to do the right thing the first time.

--Elbert Hubbard