Re: Expositor's GNT

Paul S. Dixon (dixonps@juno.com)
Mon, 17 Nov 1997 02:28:21 EST

Hi Andrew:

I speak as a pastor who has studied the Greek NT consistently for at
least 25 years. Have found Expositor's Greek Testament of very good
quality, especially in Romans and Ephesians (since I have used those the
most).

Dated? Of course, but only with respect to sources cited. Little, if
any, Biblical exposition has really changed in a hundred years or so.

I like having the Greek text on the page with the commentary and the
relatively concise format.

Dr. Paul S. Dixon, Pastor
Wilsonville, Oregon
http://users.aol.com/dixonps