Re: LXX Judges 4:11 Question

Dale M. Wheeler (dalemw@teleport.com)
Sat, 09 May 1998 11:34:23 -0700

Edward Hobbs wrote:

>Dale Wheeler informs us that HE was the one on the phone (in addition
>to me) in the tagging of ECOMENA!
>- ------------->>>>>>>>>>
>As one of the editors of the CCAT/CATSS/UPenn MorphLXX (Whew...what a name
!),
>I guess I/we have to take credit/blame for this tagging, not the various
>software vendors who use our database.
><<<<<<------------

Well, I didn't personally tag this entry...but this is a case where
someone has to take the heat, I'm the designated "heat-taker" at the
moment...it goes with my exalted title and the big bucks they pay for
doing the Morph "grunt" work... (-:

I DO promise, however, to fix it !!

>But he forgot to put a smiley after this final remark he made:
>- -------->>>>>>>>
>BTW, Edward, didn't you tell me once that you were going to write a complete
>Grammar/Syntax on the LXX ?

Oops... I had intended to put that in, but it was late at night and I
must have been on the phone... (-: (-: (-: :-) :-) :-)

XAIREIN...

Dale M. Wheeler, Ph.D.
Research Professor in Biblical Languages Multnomah Bible College
8435 NE Glisan Street Portland, OR 97220
Voice: 503-251-6416 FAX:503-254-1268 E-Mail: dalemw@teleport.com