Re: EIMI with Temporal Clauses

dalmatia@eburg.com
Sun, 10 May 1998 08:52:25 -0700

MikeBzley wrote:

> In a message dated 10/05/98 06:11:02 GMT, dalmatia@eburg.com writes:
>
> > The world does NOT need another 'translation' of the Bible ~ It needs
> > the BIBLE...
>
> Dear George,
>
> Well said; I agree absolutely. You explained very well the reasons why I
> started teaching myself Greek (and am starting to teach myself Hebrew), and
> you identified my needs as a now not so new novice very well.

Thanks, Mike ~

There is so much that needs to be said here, and I just wanted to
introduce the issue from the lay perspective. A thousand translations
will not help. The Greek CAN, if we can help it become intelligible
to lay readership. There is no substitute, obviously, for inner
guidance and prayer. Tis a matter of the Heart. Salvation does not
exist in written words, but in the living Word within us.

George Blaisdell