Eph 2:11

Thomas Biddy (web3943@charweb.org)
Thu, 14 May 1998 03:07:57 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I am very greatful for the information about 1 Cor. 12:2. Please help
with this one:

(Eph 2:11 KJV) Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles
in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the
Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

11
dio mnhmoneuete oti umeiv pote ta eynh en sarki oi legomenoi
akrobustia upo thv legomenhv peritomhv en sarki ceiropoihtou