Re: telew

dalmatia@eburg.com
Tue, 19 May 1998 06:58:07 -0700

Are the papers bills? Are they invoices? How was business done
then? Could the documents in question have simply been records of
transactions that were paid on delivery? Could the meaning of the
perfect of TELEW simply have meant that there is nothing more to do
regarding this particular transaction, meaning that BOTH the goods
have been delivered AND the payment has been made?

George Blaisdell