D/FW resident going to SBL

Perry L. Stepp (plstepp@flash.net)
Wed, 20 May 1998 11:01:08 -0400

> From: Jeffrey B. Gibson

> It's probably far too early to begin to arrange a meeting of all
> B-Greekers who will be attending the upcoming SBL (the program book is
> not out yet, so there's no idea of "when nothing's happening", as Edward
> put it last year). But in the light of the fact that the registration
> forms have begun to arrive in member's snail-mailboxes, it might be
> prudent to begin to sort out who among us is going and, more
> importantly, whether any of us have need of "roomies". Barring my
> getting a "single" room, I will probably (for expenses sake) need to
> share a room with someone. Anyone else in the same boat?

I too will be at SBL. I'm also likely to need a roomie.

Further, I AM considering driving from Dallas to Orlando (17 hours--ouch!)
if I can find others to share gasoline expenses and driving time with me.

I know other Baylor students will also be going as well.

I suggest that any D/FW residents in the same boat should keep in contact
with me.

PLStepp

Pastor, DeSoto Christian Church, DeSoto TX
Ph.D. Candidate in Religion, Baylor University
#1 Cowboy Fan
Keeper of the Top-10, news://alt.fan.letterman

When the leaders choose to make themselves bidders
at an auction of popularity, their talents, in the
construction of the state, will be of no service.
They will become flatterers instead of legislators;
the instruments, not the guides, of the people.
--Edmund Burke