Re: Call for owner-b-greek

Wed, 27 May 1998 12:27:48 -0400

At 12:43 PM -0400 5/27/98, Larry Ingram wrote:
>I too would like to communicate with the "owner" about getting the
>Subject Header activated. This way the list members can see where the mail
>is coming from so we can place all of them together for reading and
>responding.

Larry, I think this is a function of your own mailing program; I happen to
be using Eudora, and if any header in the message has
"b-greek@virginia.edu" in it, that message is automatically filtered to my
B-Greek mailbox. I would imagine that if headers aren't showing in your
mail system, then something's problematic or unimplemented in your program,
but I suspect that this is something you could fix from your end.