Re: Mark ch 15, v. 2

Edgar Foster (questioning1@yahoo.com)
Sun, 31 May 1998 14:28:46 -0700 (PDT)

---dalmatia@eburg.com wrote:

> Edgar ~

> Somehow I must have missed this posting ~ Was it to the list? If not,
> then by all means invite this guy on board!! Anyone with the moniker
> HoLogos should find this list of value, and vice-versa!! :-)

hO originally sent this question to a number of participants on the
list. While not wanting to violate B-Greek protocol, I did not want to
send the e-mail to a long list of individuals. Therefore, I rerouted
the e mail to B-Greek directly. It is a good question.

> SU LEGEIS sure does 'feel' idiomatic, yes? "YOU! Are saying you."
> Or "You are saying ~ YOU!" Feels like it was crafted to be enigmatic,
> however, rather than an idiomatic affirmation of fact. It seems to
> tell the truth, without telling much... And yet really, perhaps, this
> answer IS the full answer.

This is one of those instances in which the whole is greater than its
parts. SU LEGEIS could be simply rendered: Yes!

Edgar Foster