Fwd: Learning to read Greek.

Mark Preece (WmHBoyd@aol.com)
Fri, 5 Jun 1998 17:20:56 EDT

--part0_897081656_boundary

From: WmHBoyd@aol.com
To: b-greek@virginia.edu
Subject: Learning to read Greek.
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 06:24:31 EDT

--part1_897081656_boundary

This is a little off line discussion Bill Ross and I had. He asked me if he
could post it to the list. Since I had it in backup I pulled it and posted it
myself. In addition, I recommend Little Greek Wanabes to check out Jonathan's
Little Greek Home Page. I am sure that some of you who teach Greek may know
other "tricks" that you could share with us little guys.

William Boyd

--part1_897081656_boundary