Re: Traveling Greeks (was SBL in Poland)

Wed, 10 Jun 1998 13:11:22 -0400

OUDEN PROS THN hELLENIKHN! (But you might call it Linguistics ...)

At 5:18 AM -0400 6/10/98, clayton stirling bartholomew wrote:
>Beware of Greeks Lurking in you neighborhood
>
>One need not travel, if you find as I found a lurker lurking within two miles
>of you. So far I have only talked to him on the phone.
>
>BTW, Jonathan, Seahurst and Three Tree Point are shruburbs of Seattle. About
>5 miles west of the airport.

I COULDN'T RESIST: "shruburb": is that tantamount to a suburb that's out in
the sticks?

cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu

b-greek home page: http://sunsite.unc.edu/bgreek