[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Message from Robert E. McE..... (Was: CHRISTIANS BEING DUPED)

>Ron Thwing shares the objections of others:
>
>> I object to the message on Christians being "duped."  It was inappropriate
>> for this network and was an abuse of the system.
>
>I agree completely;  BUT...

I also agree with this, and this persons posting to OT-HEBREW was even more
offensive.  Always interesting to see how those who are duped by something
truly rediculous try to project it onto others, but not appropriate for here.
However...

>I also agree that it was an abuse of privileges.  Any complaints, criticisms,
>or followups, should therefore IMO be directed to the moderator(s) of
>nt-greek, the original poster, and/or the original poster's system
>administrator.

I do not feel it would be either fair or appropriate to send mail to the
moderators of nt-greet for this.  I would encourage flames to the poster and
the poster's system adiministrator.  Please don't bother the moderators of this
list with this, it's certainly not their fault.  I would also like to encourage
people to stop posting these comments to the list.  I only felt compelled to do
so because of my objection to adding the nt-greek moderators as an appropriate
channel for complaint.  I have sent a flame to the original poster.

   Don Roberts                   Internet:  don@beckman.com
   Beckman Instruments, Inc.     Phone:     714/961-3029
   2500 Harbor Bl. Mailstop X-12 FAX:       714/961-3351
   Fullerton, CA  92634          Disclaimer:  Blame me, not Beckman.
   So, how many hospitals HAVE been built by organizations of secular
   humanists and atheists, anyway?