[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

OT / NT in ChiWriter format?

Hello!

I'm looking for the OT and NT in ChiWriter (aka MegaWriter)
format. Does somebody know an FTP site where to get it from? If
so, please tell me the exact location if you can, for I cannot
FTP, but must use an FTP mailer.

I cannot imagine that it does _not_ exist :-)

The second best thing would be a filter program that translates
text extracted from the "Online Bible" Hebrew and Greek modules
into CW format. I'm willing to write one myself, but I hate
doing work that has been done before ...

Thank you for every hint!

Martin
--
M. Schweikert-Oberhausen/Germany-schweik@cpp.ob.open.de /    My life is based on