[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Apology

A couple of you have expressed distaste for the all caps format
that has been coming from me.  My E-Mail system has a feature
called wordwrap which adjusts broken words and margins so you
don't have to hit the return carriage when typing.  For some
reason, and I will adjust this, it puts everything in caps.  I'm
not shouting at anyone.  I apologize for the inconvenience.  Mys
system is also down forthe moment (I'm mailing from another
machine) so I won't be able to read my mail for a day or so.  I
want to answer and keep the list going with some activity as far
as I feel I have meaningful comment, but am handicapped at the
moment.  Type to ya'll later.
John Tinnin
JDT2U@VIRGINIA.EDU