[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Bible Windows 2 vs. Gramcord

I currently have Gramcord/Nota Bene and am considering switching to
Bible Windows 2 so that I can use it with Word for Windows, along
with TLG and PHI Workplace -- all in a compatible format.

However, the only way for me to test the search capabilities and
various other uses of Gramcord and Bible Windows 2 is to buy both
packages -- all purchases final (a ridiculous notion).  I would
appreciate any input from anyone who has worked on these two programs.

Specifically, will I regret switching from Gramcord, or will Bible
Windows 2 be an adequate replacement?

Gary D. Collier
University of Denver/Iliff School of Theology
gcollier@diana.cair.du.edu