[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

File GATEWAY.MAIL received for you by Virginia.BITNET

Date: Tue, 18 May 93 08:21:05 -0700
From: Ted Brunner <tbrunner@orion.oac.uci.edu>
Subject: TLG "D"
To: NT-GREEK@VIRGINIA.BITNET
Cc: tbrunner@orion.oac.uci.edu

TLG CD ROM LICENSEES:

Yesterday's mail brought a huge sack full of TLG "C" disks sent to us
for exchange to the new "D" version.  I suspect that today's mail sack
(which will arrive in a couple of hours) will be huger yet, and
that--for the next couple of weeks--we will be inundated by CDs.  We
are working as fast as we can to expedite the exchange process, trying
to achieve a 24 hour turnaround time if at all possible.  Implementing
the exchange involves considerably more than simply sticking a "D"
disk into an envelope--a lot of paper work and record keeping is
involved.

So please bear with us.

In this connection:  please be reminded AGAIN that you should seek
assurances from your software source(s) that the software which you
have been using with the "C" disk will work properly on TLG CD ROM
"D".  If you need addresses or phone numbers, feel free to contact me.

Ted Brunner

Theodore F. Brunner, Director
Thesaurus Linguae Graecae
University of California Irvine