[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Greek NT text query

I am new on this list, so I don't know if you have already discussed this
question.  I am trying to order a Greek New Testament for one of my
students, and I've been told that the United Bible Societies edition of
Aland, Black, et al. is out of print.  Is this true?  If so, can anyone
recommend an alternative (preferably a text with dictionary)?  The student
is just at the intermediate level in the language, so just needs a good
basic edition with readable print.  Thanks in advance for any help you
can offer!

Susan C. Shelmerdine
Dept. of Classical Studies
University of North Carolina, Greensboro