[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE:GramCord Program

In Message Fri, 10 Sep 1993 23:53:08 -0400 (EDT),
  Ed Taekema <edward@io.org> writes:
>I recently read a message that was looking for information on the MacIntosh
>version of GramCord (a grammatical concordance by James Boyer and Paul
>Miller).
>Although I have heard of the program and seen various studies that
>made use of GRAMCORD, I have never found out how to access this program.  Is
>there a way to find out how this program is being sold?  I understand that
>there is an IBM PC version.
>Ed Taekema
>Toronto, Canada

Try
The Gramcord Institute
2218 NE Brookview Dr.
Vancouver, WA 98686

Phone ++ 206-576-3000 9 a.m. - to 10 p.m.
Fax ++503-761-0626
They don't seem to have an e-mail address.

TS

  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 x Torrey.Seland@voldadh.no
x Assoc. professor, dr.art.                     Where to find me:
x Biblical Studies                              61  8'8'' North
x Volda College                                  6  4'    East
x Pb. 188. 6101 Volda NORWAY
 x Phone +47 70 07 50 67 Fax +47 70 07 50 51
  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx