From: molsen@astrid.ling.nwu.edu (Mari Olsen)
Subject: accordance
To: nt-greek@virginia
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 93 15:18:37 EDT

request--sorry it was so delayed), I would like to report that the
Macintosh version of Gramcord, called 'Accordance' has finished the
Beta test phase, and is in the process of being checked against its
documentation.  Persons interested in receiving notice of the release
(approx 4-6 weeks) may contact

		The Gramcord Institute
		2218 NE Brookview Dr.
		Vancouver, WA  98686

		phone:  206-576-3000
		fax:    503-761-0626

This per information from Paul Miller, Executive Director, via phone
yesterday.  Accordance will do what Gramcord does, and more, he said.
In addition, it will link with translations:  permission has been
granted for 6 English versions and 1 Spanish version (Valera)so far,
with a German permissionin the works.  Like the batteries of your
childhood toys, versions sold separately.

While I'm waiting for MY copy  ;-)  Does anyone know of Spanish and
German Bibles available via FTP?  I just ftp-ed Elberfelder edition,
per instructions from awhile ago on the list, but I'm interested in
getting more versions, ESPECIALLY the Gute Nachricht and Dios Habla
Hoy (UBS versions).

Mari Broman Olsen
Northwestern University
Department of Linguistics