[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Computerized intro

I just posted a query to the OTHEBREW list, which contained the following:

>Yesterday's mail brought a catalogue from T&T Clark.  Included in the
>catalogue was the "Computerized Introductory Hebrew Grammar" by Johnstone,
>McCafferty and Martin.  The full system (running on the MAC) contains 3
>disks of sounds (i.e. this is not a text-only system).  [...]

My reason for posting to NT-GREEK is not to ask about this book (although I
would appreciate any comments anyone would have).  Rather can anyone
suggest a comparable computer (preferrable MAC) based system for Greek,
suitable for self-instruction?

Thanks
Nichael