[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

File SWAECHTE.MAIL received for you by Virginia.BITNET

Date:     Mon, 13 Dec 1993 10:40 CST
From:     <SWAECHTER@UTMEM1>
Subject:  Re: Louw & Nida
To:       nt-greek@virginia
Original_To:  BITNET%"nt-greek@virginia"

Louw and Nida's book, Lexical Semantics of the Greek NT, is a separate volume
which presents the theory and methods behind the Lexicon according to Semantic
Domains.  It is NOT a reprint of the Lexicon.  I hate to hear that the Lexicon
itself is out of print; perhaps it can be located through CBD.  If not, I can
check at our seminary bookstore, as well as another seminary's bookstore here
in Memphis.  It's well worth the $20 for the two volumes.

Steve Waechter
Mid-America Baptist Theological Seminary
swaechter@utmem1 (bitnet)
swaechter@utmem1.utmem.edu (internet)