[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Online Bible & NASB

I spoke this morning with Ken Hamel, the programmer behind Online Bible for the
Macintosh, regarding a New American Standard Bible module.  He said that it was
simply a matter of licensing and permission from the Lockman Foundation, which
is currently not available to him for inclusion in Online Bible.  His
suggestion was that anyone interested in having NASB in the Online Bible
(whether the DOS or Mac version) should contact Lockman Foundation and let
their interests and needs be known.  If you've not tried the Online Bible, I
highly recommend it.  The program includes several English and foreign language
translations, Greek NT, Hebrew OT, lexicons, study notes, etc.  It's available
via ftp from wuarchive.wustl.edu.

Steve Waechter
swaechter@utmem1 (bitnet)
swaechter@utmem1.utmem.edu (internet)