[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Linguist software

Has anyone used the "Any Text Search Engine" from Linguist Software?  They
offer a "Greek New Testament with Grammatical Tags," and I'm trying to make
sure that it will do grammatical construct searches in the New Testament (e.g.,
all imperatives of pisteuo + Christos in the Pauline epistles).  In other
words, I need to know if it will do more than simple word-based searches but
will also search for particular verb and/or noun forms.  If you've used AnyText
or any of the other products from Linguist Software, I'd love to hear from you.
 Thanks!

Steve Waechter
swaechter@utmem1 (bitnet)
swaechter@utmem1.utmem.edu (internet)