[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Help with Nota Bene 4.1

Could someone give me some help installing the NRSV/CCAT text into Nota Bene
4.1?  Every time I try to install it by using the menus, I get the Message
"Version not yet available".  Is there a way around this impass?
I also have not been able to index the BHS for Orbis by using the menus; again
I would appreciate any help to create this index.
(I have tried calling the Technology Group about these problems, but I always
end up lost in their telephone-computer maze.)
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Chris von Dehsen, Carthage College, Kenosha, WI
cdvd@cns.carthage.edu