[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

NT Greek Intro textbooks

Thanks to all who have responded to my request for advice on Greek
textbooks. If anyone else wishes to respond, I am still listening.  I
received several replies addressed directly to me (not to the list), and I
thought those on the list might be interested in those results.  Three
suggested that Machen is still as good as we can do.  Two recommended
_Greek to Me_ by Story and Story.  One recommended _The Basics of Biblical
Greek_ by William D. Mounce, just out last Fall from Zondervan.  I believe
all of the other replies made it to the list.  Thanks again for your help.
The collective experience represented on a list such as this is quite a
valuable resource.

Philip Graber
Emory University