[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NA27

It all depends on whether one has the UBS3 or UBS3 (corrected
edition)!  I discovered that the UBS had come out with a different
"edition" when I pointed out to a student that s/he had missed a
comma and that was the source of a problem in translation.  In
His/her "edition" of UBS3 there _was_ a comma and the added words
"(corrected edition)" on the title page.  The corrections bring UBS3
into agreement with NAS26.

Glenn Wooden
Acadia Divinity College
Wolfville, N.S.

 > Date sent:      22 Mar 94 11:49:19 GMT
> From:           D Mealand <ewnt05@castle.ed.ac.uk>
> Subject:        Re: NA27
> To:             Timothy John Finney <finney@csuvax1.murdoch.edu.au>
> Copies to:      NT-GREEK@virginia.edu

> When saying that the text is the same, does ths mean that the
> punctuation is unchanged please?  The text of NA26=UBS3 but the punctuation
> of these otherwise "same" texts is not the same.
>
> David M.
> Please note new details below:
> David L. Mealand            *    Bitnet:David.Mealand%uk.ac.edinburgh@ukacrl
> University of Edinburgh     *    Office Fax: (+44)-31-650-6579
> Scotland, U.K.  EH1 2LX     *    Office tel.:(+44)-31-650-8917 or 8921
> Glenn Wooden
Acadia Divinity College
Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada