[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Bible software

I've been looking into various bible study software packages and I'd
like some opinions from those who have used them.  From what I can
gather, Logos, Bible Windows, and BibleWorks for Windows are the most
comprehensive programs available for Windows and acCordance is the
best for the Mac.  acCordance is the Mac version of the DOS program
GRAMCORD and seems to be the best for serious study and analysis of
Greek and Hebrew texts.  Can anyone help me compare these four
programs in terms of ease-of-use and flexibility of grammar searchs?
Are there any other programs I should consider?  Thanks.

Maryann Basener
mas@cs.princeton.edu