[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Question on negation.

HELLO,
    I am a recent subscriber to B-Greek, so excuse
my lack of experience when it come to the wording
of my question/questions.
    I am looking for documented proof on the use of
the 'ou' and 'me' negatives.  I realize that 'ou' is
for the negation of indicatives, while 'me' covers non-
indicatives, but does 'ou' negate the next indicative
in the sentence.
    The reason for my asking is Rom 7:15,19.  All other
negation of indicative verbs with 'ou' is handled differently.
Is there a reason for this one section being different?
    Thank you for your time in reading this message and for
any assistance that you may offer.

                               Grace and Peace to All
                                     Wayne
                               WHeidler@buscis.trevecca.edu