[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Quiet list?

On 24 Apr 1994, D Mealand wrote:
> While I am on the subject - does anyone know if there is a tagged
> Greek NT (electronic text format) which has the dictionary entry forms as
> well as the morphological tags?

There certainly is. The Center for the Computer Analysis of Texts,
University of Pennsylvania has one with both morphological tags *and*
dictionary form. They were kind enough to put it up on their ftp site
(ccat.sas.upenn.edu) at my request some time last year.

In the last couple of months, I have extensively proof-read the
dictionary forms and have found a number of errors in the automatic
lemmatization. I do not believe corrections to these have yet been
incorporated into the CCAT text but they are working on it.

In the interim, get the text from ccat.sas.upenn.edu in /pub/Bible and
sign the user agreement included. In the next couple of days, I'll upload
my corrected dictionary form list to tartarus.uwa.edu.au in /pub/jtauber/GNT.

The relevant contact at UPenn is Bob Kraft (kraft@ccat.sas.upenn.edu) but
feel free to e-mail me with any queries.

James K. Tauber, Undergraduate Student
Centre for Linguistics, UWA, Australia
E-mail: jtauber@tartarus.uwa.edu.au
WWW:    ftp://tartarus.uwa.edu.au/pub/jtauber/main.html