[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Textbooks for NT Greek

In the context of this discussion on textbooks and other books for the study of
NT Greek, my publisher would consider me irresponsible if I didn't mention the
following, despite being self-serving:

Warren C. Trenchard. _The Student's Complete Vocabulary Guide to the Greek New
Testament_. Zondervan, 1992.  (inexpensive--under $15)

It contains the vocabulary listed according to cognate word groups for ease of
learning.  Section two has the whole vocabulary in descending order of
frequency.  Other sections contain all the NT verbs with their principal parts
(those actually used), all the proper words (persons, places, and other
things), and about twenty useful lists of other phenomena.

Warren
 \                            WARREN C. TRENCHARD                          /
  \  Box 458                         /\\\\           trenchard@arc.ab.ca  /
   \  College Heights, Alberta      <-0^0->             CIS: 70711,3366  /
    \  T0C 0Z0 Canada                ( U )                403-783-6675  /