[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Computer Software

David, I saw your post about computers and here is my two cents.

I use Logos for Windows and I like it.  However, for serious grammatical
study, it just won't do.  I am unable to find, for instance, all the
occurences of "anthropos" unless I restrict it to one case, and correct
accentuation.   Hebrew serching is worse becuase of all the vowel pointings.

Perhaps with the TVM Module, this may be solved, but I am unable to say.

Regards,
| Christopher Walker                  Student  |"Chirpes: n, a canarial    |
| Trinity Evangelical Divinity School          | disease, no tweetment"    |
| Internet:CWALKER@apollo.roundlake.baxter.com |                           |