[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LXX Lexicon

I am currently enrolled in a class that features work from the Septuagint.  In
the past, my professor has sent us to the library for BAGD or Lidell-Scott.
However, I ordered from Christian Book Distributors volume I of _A
Greek-English Lexicon of the Septuagint_, by Lust, Eynikel, Hauspie, and
Chamberlain.  It was printed by Desutsch Bibelgesellschaft, and is dated 1992.
I was wondering, are there any other volumes available?  It has been very
helpful, but unfortunately it only goes through iota.  If anyone has any
information concerning this, I would appreciate it greatly.  Thanks.

James Sharp
Concordia University, River Forest
CRF_SHARPJ@CRF.CUIS.EDU