[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Words and Such

Ditto to everything Keith Massey says below, and thanks for so lucid and
well argued a position!  I wish I was as good at contributing to these
threads as I was at starting them!

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."
--Groucho Marx

Prof. James F. Sennett
Asst. Professor of Philosophy         sennett@goliath.pbac.edu
Palm Beach Atlantic College                    andretg@aol.com
PO Box 24708                             voice: (407) 835-4431
West Palm Beach, FL  33416-4708            fax: (407) 835-4342