[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A Call for Contributions

On 7 June Daniel N. Harmelink asked for help on locating materials related to
the interpretation of Phil. 2:5-11 in other religions.

Daniel, I haven't found anything done from within Hinduism as yet, but Robin
Boyd discusses the way several Indian theologians have approached the concept of
kenosis in his 1975 (2nd ed) book _An Introduction to Indian Christian
Theology_. A book I don't have at hand but suspect would contain some discussion
of kenosis by an Indian theologian is Sunand Sumithra's 1993 book of theology:
_Holy Father: A Doxological Approach to Systematic Theology_.

David Housholder
Marietta, Georgia